Cyient has scheduled a Walk-in drive for the role of Design Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad Office.
- Candidate is expected to work on Parts Authoring and respective Illustrations creation for Parts Catalogues of agriculture, construction and forestry equipment.
- Responsible for quality and timelines of the deliverables
- BTech/ B.E (Mechanical)
- 2017 Pass-out only, with 60% Aggregate throughout academics.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good drawing reading skills and GD&T skills
- Will have to work in WindChill, GCAWW Arbortext, IsoDraw and Simplified Technical English (STE).
- Must be a good team player and work independently with little supervision.
- Desired Skills: Exposure to Creo 2.0 tool, IsoDraw, Arbortext.
Walk-in process includes
- Online Test – Aptitude & Technical
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
Walk-in was conducted on 19th July 2018
16th & 17th Floor, Lanco Hills,
Technology Park, ITES/IT SEZ,
This job is no longer available, search other active jobs on Home Page