- Provide hardware design services to teams across Western Digital for engineering and production tester requirements.
- Work with internal and external customers for tester development requirements.
- Involve in Simulation process.
- Develop hardware validation plans and review test results.
- Board bring-up, analyze, validate and characterize hardware designs.
- Proactively participate in technical discussions and collaborate with cross-functional team, mechanical, firmware, software and product engineering teams.
- Requires MS/ME/MTech degree in Electronics or Electrical.
- Solid knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals
- Strong understanding in VHDL/FPGA development
- Exposure to various standard bus architecture and interfaces such as PCIe, SAS, SATA, USB, SPI, I2C, SD, eMMC, MIPI (UFS) etc…
- Self-motivated, self-directed and flexible to work in various functions of hardware design team.
- The ideal individual must have desire to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Job / Req. ID: JR-0000042390
Company: Western Digital
Location: Bangalore, KA