Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting research on different industrial sectors, key trends, and developments.
- Working with the technical team to develop and package solutions specific to a sector or industry.
- Identifying key decision makers in target organizations and creating value propositions.
- Engaging with customers for winning and subsequent execution of projects.
- The objective of this internship is to test few candidates before offering a full time position to them. Please apply only if this meets your future plans.
Number of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between in the next month
- are available for duration of 6 months or more
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Only candidates who have completed their education or are in the last semester shall only apply.
- Please apply only if you have an educational background in
- Mechanical/Automotive/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Aerospace Engineering.
- An MBA or MTech from a reputed insititute is an advantage.
- Please apply only if you think you can answer the following questions in a reasonable manner.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Advanced Structures India
Location: Bangalore, KA
Note: You will have to sign-in to Linkedin to apply for this job