The Nextracker System Monitoring Engineer will be based in Hyderabad The Monitoring team’s goal is to facilitate a positive customer experience with NEXTracker. The System Monitoring Engineer ensures that NEXTracker’s continuing support exceeds customer expectations and is of the highest quality possible, developing customer loyalty by optimizing the product to the customer’s needs and providing great technical support services.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Monitoring of NEXTracker’s global tracker fleet and report on key performance metrics for investors and third party customers
- Create documentation for inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing excellent responses
- Develop procedural documentation, escalation process and expand the Technical Support knowledge base
- Support commissioning engineers & field technicians during solar plant commissioning activities including configuring data acquisition systems
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Generate data sets for analysis and identifying historical trends.
- Be an internal customer advocate within NEXTracker
Here Is Some Of What You’ll Need (required):
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel possible
Founded in 2013, NEXTracker operates as an independent subsidiary of Flex, a leading Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. Delivering smart PV, energy storage and asset management solutions on over 400 solar power plants across five continents, NEXTracker is an established leader in the ground mount solar and storage industries. With 12 gigawatts of solar trackers delivered or under fulfillment, NEXTracker has held the #1 global market share position for solar trackers for three consecutive years (Greentech Media, IHS Markit, 2015, 2016, 2017).
NEXTracker designs and manufactures industry-leading solar and storage systems that dramatically improve and scale the economics of renewable energy. Customers range from behind the meter C&I projects with Fortune 500 companies like PepsiCo and L’Oreal to massive utility-scale customers such as DE Shaw, Swinerton Renewable Energy and Enel Green Power, across domestic and international markets. Join a market leader that values our talent, service excellence and innovation as core to our business growth and culture. With one of the most experienced management teams in solar and global services, category-leading products, and a fortified technology roadmap, NEXTracker is making a dramatic impact on the power plant of the future.
Job/Req. ID: WD065636