Job Description and Requirements
Good academic background with B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Tech. in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronic Engineering from reputed Universities. MCAs with high marks can also apply.
The candidate should have 0-2 years of relevant hands-on experience in programming, testing and reporting. Flexible for exceptional candidates.
As Associate to Program Management, candidate will be responsible for day to day reporting, review of Release Dashboard and follow up.
Candidate will also be responsible for ensuring quality process implementation, required automation and regular communication with Product teams.
- Good programming skill is a MUST with special focus on SQL.
- Good communication skill, follow up skill and a team player.
- Essential to have good experience to work independently on C++, PHP, HTML, ExtJS and Jason. Good knowledge of XLS desirable.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Perforce, Perl and Shell scripts.
- Prior exposure to VLSI concepts and/or Product company will be a plus.
- Must be flexible, independent, resourceful and responsible to complete assigned tasks with limited resources.
Job/Req. ID: 19730BR
Company: Synopsys Inc.
This job is no longer available, search other active jobs on Home Page.