Sri Anil Advertiser Limited is looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
Note: Please Attached your Updated Photograph along with CV (Mandatory).
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Address employee queries about benefits (like a number of remaining vacation days).
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- You will have the flexibility to work from home and meet the senior team for briefing, discussion and reporting.
- You will receive a formal Internship certificate.
- Letter of recommendation
- Job Offer(PPO)
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Sri Anil Advertiser Limited
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Note: You have to Sign-In to Linkedin to apply for this job.