It is a customer facing role in which you may have to be at the customer’s office most of the time. You will be the face of the company to our customers and will be interacting with them and operationalize the development of our products and services being provided by us to them. You will be working with our core Data Engineering team to architect the solution, implementing and deliver.
If you are someone who is always pondering how to make things better, how technologies can interact, how a new technology and concept can help the customer or how a customer can use our products, then Crisp is the right place for you.
Who are you?
- You are a good communicator who knows which details are part of which discussion and for what people.
- Enthusiast is your middle name. You know what’s new in Big Data technologies and things are moving
- Apache is your toolbox and you have been a contributor to open source projects or have discussed the problems with the community on several occasions
- You use cloud for more than just provisioning a Virtual Machine
- Vim is friendly to you and you know how to exit Nano
- You check logs before screaming about error
- You are a solid engineer who writes modular code and commits in GIT
- You are a doer who don’t say the word impossible
- You understand the value of documentation of your work
- You are familiar with Machine Learning Ecosystem and how you can help your fellow Data Scientists to explore data, create training pipelines and serving results
- You know these buddies – #spark, #hadoop, #nifi, #airflow, #aws, #azure, #gcloud, #emr, #storm, #s3, #cassandra, #dynamodb, #redshift, #kafka, #zookeeper, #docker, #drill, #presto
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Crisp Analytics
Location: Mumbai, MH
Note: You have to Sign-In to Linkedin to apply for this job.