- Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
- Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [EPMT] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who’s expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
- Develop and refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
- Apply your engineering skills to improve people’s lives in their homes, community, workplace and travel.
- Enhance your engineering skills by working with world-class mentors to dream solutions to modern problems.
- Analyze Designs
- Design Engineering
- design Interpretation
- Test Products
- Documentation Preparation
Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Programming Experience in software application development
- Proficient Programming skills in C#.Net, ASP.Net for developing Web Applications.
- Should have knowledge on SQL database and writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Proficient in problem solving and debugging skills with strong focus on delivering quality code
- Should have hands on experience on Clear Case or equivalent source control tools
- Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and usage of tools like JIRA is additional advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, technical, interpersonal and organizational skills and be a good team player.
- Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
Job/Req. ID: HRD43228