Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
- Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems improving for.
- Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
- Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
- Perform laboratory testing~~~Adjust and calibrate
- Customer Account Management
- Lead improvement iniative
Requirements: Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
- Remote Access Required
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
Job ID/Req. ID: 166847
Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune, MH 411013 IND