Continuous monitoring of the equipment in the allotted area for safe and uninterrupted operations to achieve safe , compliant and reliable operations and production targets. Co-ordinate with respective panel engineer and other Panel engineers for timely start-up of the plant during plant upsets and normal operation.
- Proper shift hand over & Taking over and follow-up of the ongoing jobs.
- Continuous plant and equipment monitoring of the assigned area and informing deviations to Panel engineer for corrective actions
- Ensure zero oil & chemical spills and ensure necessary secondary containments
- Record the parameters in the log sheets and take corrective actions, if operating parameters are outside the operating the envelope, in consultation with Panel Engineer
- Timely release of equipment for Maintenance, Equipment preparation to ensure safe working conditions, PTW compliance, Participation in tool box talks, ensure continuous monitoring of LEL / O2 during hot /confined space jobs.
- Communicate with the Panel engineer / Shift engineer about the field abnormalities.
- Ensure correct chemical injection and optimize the resources.
- Timely closure of the permits and ensure equipment availability after maintenance.
- Timely completion of the check lists assigned.
- Assist Pane Engineer / Shift engineer / Shift Manager in trouble shooting.
- Participating in mock drills and attending debriefing sessions.
- Ensure the House keeping of the designated / allocated area.
- “E&P business has commenced the next big phase of Project development with an investment plan of US $ 5 Bn over the next 3-4 years in KG D6 Deep water blocks and CBM fields.”
Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
Specific Exp.: 2 years for Engineering Graduates with in Operations field
Overall Exp.: 2-4 Years
Skills & Competencies:
- Operation of the pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, distillation columns, pressure vessels , Tank farm and loading & unloading operations.
- COW / PTW system awareness and implementation
- Equipment change over as per the SOP /Work Instruction and identifying the abnormalities.
- Through knowledge of the Process systems and unit operations.
- Basic knowledge on filed process instruments
- OMS awareness and implementation of relevant / critical sub elements in the field operations
About Reliance Industries Limited
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India’s largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017.
Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses – including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune’s Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ – currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the ‘Forbes Global 2000’ rankings for 2017 – the top-most among Indian companies.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn’s 2017 list of ‘Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now’.
Job/Req. ID: 56537809
Company: Reliance Industries Limited