- We’re looking for an experienced test engineer who is passionate about testing the games with an objective of Zero defect delivery.
- You will be part of a studio which is developing the game first time and is contributing majorly to the growth of the organization You will play a key role from end to end in STLC and own the delivery quality
- We put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value engineers who take pride in working over the full lifecycle of a project.
- Understands SDLC/STLC and AGILE methodologies and core testing skills
- Individual contributor – Should be adaptable to the changes / business needs
- Good at understanding the requirements and convert them into test scenarios
- Good at logical reasoning – Having consistent in analytical/logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Communication skills – We are looking for the candidate who is good at explanation
- Someone who can plan his work with time management
- 2-5 years of experience
- Setup and configure test setups, fixtures, and games as required by the test plans and or test standards.
- Black Box with C / C++ knowledge.
- Should be able to do an impact analysis based on the code modifications.
- Identifies potential areas for automation and develops automation scripts.
- Identifies performance and memory consumption, memory leakage issues and uses tools to capture and analyse the core dumps.
- Report bugs discovered through manual testing or via analysis of automated test results and tracks them to closure.
- Provides detailed bug analysis and assistance to developers for debugging.
- Ensures that entrance and exit criteria are met and follows established testing standards, processes, and procedures.
- Identifies and resolves test problems with Engineering, Compliance and regulatory agency requirements.
- Experience in Casino Gaming/Digital Gaming
- Development experience along with testing background
- Trained/experienced in C, C++, CSharp and Python
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite – Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop – Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver – Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play – Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Job/Req. ID: R0002521
Location: Noida, UP