- Provides feedback on the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes.
- Preferred to have understanding on Supply chain process.
- Responsible to promote out of the box functionality to the BPE and Business community.
- Responsible to validate test plan and functional test cases.
- Prior to UAT validates that solution meets business requirements.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence.
- Drive business process harmonization using industry best practices.
- Should be able to look beyond the current scope of work and be able to propose newer IT business propositions to stake holders and also recommend innovations to platform providers.
Technical knowledge and skills required:
- Should have knowledge about SAP environments
- Should have strong knowledge on business processes in Manufacturing entities
Soft skills required:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Worked in business/client facing role
- Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask
- Clarity of thought and vision
- Ability to ideate and bring solutions to the table
- Adherence to timelines, without sacrificing quality of output
- Hands on and detail oriented, with a strong ability to co-ordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple functions at same point of time
- Cross domain: clearly articulates problem statements to evolve solutions across domains.
- Innovation: is a creative thinker, develops new concepts and solutions across domains.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
Work Experience: 1+ year
- MBA is must (S&M/OM/MM/Log & SCM).
- MBA in Supply chain with SAP domain knowledge in IT
Job/Req. ID: 286234
Location: Bangalore, KA
Background Image by: TCC