- Support large scale Salesforce in a 24×7 environment.
- Proactively working with internal and external users to resolve system notifications and support issues timely with adherence to SLA standards.
- Required to work closely with business/functional analyst and subject matter experts to analyze support issues trends and implement initiatives to continuously reduce support issues with sound root cause analysis, corrective actions and preventive measures.
- Provide expertise on application system administration, maintenance and software upgrades while optimizing application system uptime availability.
- Will be majorly working on the Cloud based technology under SFDC Platform , Test, Documentation.
- Expected to perform operational support on shift roster.
Education and experience required:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology.
- Creative, careful and committed to optimizing system operational uptime availability and project deliverables.
- Strong in communication, analysis, problem solving and articulation skills.
- Ability to work independently and also as a team player within a global organization.
- Expected to work and collaborate with Global teams and be open to play role in DevOps Position.
- Having knowledge in integration protocols (eg. HTTP/S, SFTP, FTPS, WebService, MQ, JMS, DB adapters, TCP/IP).
- Having knowledge in Salesforce.com a cloud base CRM tool.
- Proficient in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Exposure to Operating system Shell & Perl scripting.
- Exposure to Eclipse or Similar Java Development Tools.
- Exposure Process building, EDI Integration, API management and connector configurations on Dell Boomi or Similar Cloud Integration Platform will be an added advantage.
Job/Req. ID: 18003190
Location: Bangalore, KA