The candidate will be a member of CEWiT’s development team which develops state of the art broadband wireless technologies. The job functions may comprise of one or more of the following:
- Design, development and performance evaluation of L1/L2/L3 implementation algorithms for 4G/5G systems.
- Design, development and testing of industry implementation projects.
- Implementation, testing and maintenance of new/existing features for CEWiT’s Broadband Wireless Simulator (BWSIM).
- Implementation, testing and maintenance of new/existing features for CEWiT’s next generation (4G-Adv/5G) test bed.
- Very good understanding of Digital and Wireless Communication.
- Knowledge in wireless technologies such as LTE/UMTS/WLAN is desirable.
- Strong C/C++ development skills are required.
- Experience with Linux, MATLAB and any of the development and debugging tools.
- Understanding of embedded platforms and implementation technologies (Desirable).
Bachelors or Masters degree in Wireless/Communications/Electronics/Computer Networks with 0-5 years of relevant experience.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Chennai, TN
Selected candidates will be placed in regular/contract position based on their performance in the tests and interview. The salaries are commensurate with the best in the industry.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to careers[at]cewit.org.in.