Role & responsibilities:
- Design of mechanical, pneumatic components, mechanisms and assemblies. Contribute
new ideas to enhance both the design methodology, automation etc. Assistance with initial assembly of prototype machines or system test beds.
- 3D modeling/drafting & Concept 3D modeling of Precision/casting metal parts.
- Testing, and verification of proper machine operation, based on machine specifications.
- Perform Design Calculations for components to ensure design safety.
- Help in project management documentation and also Perform Design FMEA, coordinate
design reviews and maintain All minutes and review points during technical reviews.
- Should be strong in a manufacturing process.
- Should have working knowledge on GD&T.
- 3D modeling/drafting & Concept 3D modeling of Precision metal parts.
- Experience in Review of 3D models, Manufacturing drawings, Assembly drawings and BOM preparation.
Information from the Company:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue of approximately $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems, consumable supplies, software and digital solutions, and support services through three operating segments:
Engineered Systems, Fluids and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of 26,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what’s possible.
Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV.” Additional information is available at dovercorporation.com.
Job/Req. ID: 24882