This role is to work with program management, development, and delivery teams from Sabre to certify eCommerce related applications and get them activated, migrated, and implemented for major airlines througout the world with success in both quality and on-schedule. Successful candiates need to have experience and understanding of software development life cycle process, use various testing tools, manage and triage defects, and communicate test status and reports to all stakeholders.
- Review business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Develop automated/manual test cases
- Work with other team members in execution of test cases.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action
- Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems and preparing test cases
- Conduct functional and test process consulting and coordinate testing groups
- 1-3 years of SDLC and defect management systems
- 1-3 years of experience in tools such as JIRA, Rally, and ALM
- 1-3 years of Scrum-based iterational development processes
Sabre Corporation is the leading technology provider to the global travel industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Sabre also operates a leading global travel marketplace, which processes more than US$120 billion of global travel spend annually by connecting travel buyers and suppliers. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre serves customers in more than 160 countries around the world.
Job/Req. ID: 43927
Job posted on: 12 November 2018
Location: Bangalore, KA