Job Type: Internship for 6 months – to be converted into a Full-Time Hire depending on performance and Headcount Availability.
The Internship will be for 6 months during which a stipend is paid and based on the performance and the availability of an open position, the Internship is converted into a Full-Time Hire with EA.
This opportunity is ONLY for fresher’s who have completed their full-time MBA/PGDM/PGDBM – Finance Specialization with 0 to 1 years of Pre-qualification
Experience. Someone with good communication skills and excellent Excel Skills would give preference.
Finance plays a pivotal role in monitoring the company’s financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward
- Basic Function
Supporting the FP&A team with reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for proactively supporting the needs of the business
- Support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning System
- Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions.
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
- Qualities / Experience
- 0-1 years of Finance related pre-qualification experience
- Effective communication
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Understanding of Financial statements
- Theoretical understanding of Financial budgeting
- Team Player
- Quick learner
Job/Req. ID: 153142
Company: Electronics Arts (EA)