We are looking for a candidate who is technologically savvy with deep maths background, Curious and passionate to solve business problems with an exposure to Machine Learning & Quantitative Methods.
The AI Engineer is expected to leverage his/her expertise to translate the customer’s business need into a techno-analytic problem and appropriately work with the team of specialists to bring large scale analytic solutions to fruition.
This role would be based in Bangalore for 5 months, USA for 1 month.
The key responsibilities of AI Engineer are:
- Create cutting edge models for understanding vast amounts of textual, numeric, graphic and speech data
- Create and deployment of production-ready code
- Create framework for AI/ML code deployment to ensure robustness and reliability of production ready models
- Exposure to Statistical Toolkits such as R, Weka, Python
- Good Python/R programming skills. Java programming skills a plus
- Building, deploying and measuring predictive/prescriptive analytics models (i.e. SVM, decision tree, clustering, logistic regression, linear and non-linear regression, ANN, CNN, RNN)
- Deep learning frameworks such as Tensor Flow, Keras, Torch, Theano
- Good knowledge of concepts in Machine Learning, Statistics, NLP, esp., in their application to learning from large data sources.
- Proven expertise in deriving insights from large distributed databases.
- Understanding of Graph DB and tools such as Neo4j etc.
- Understanding of NLP, NLU and Machine learning/Deep learning methods
- SQL/NoSQL, MS Access, databases
- UI development paradigms that would enable Text Mining Insights Visualization,e.g., Adobe Flex Builder, HTML5, CSS3
- Linux, GPU Experience
- Spark, Scala for distributed computing
- Previous experience with Big Data analytics implementations, using either Vanilla Hadoop or Cloudera/IBM BigInsights
- Ability to Prioritize, Consultative mindset & Time management skills
- Understanding/experience with the Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure and other
Big Data solutions such as Cloudera is preferred
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Note: You have to sign-in to Linkedin to apply for this job
This job is no longer available, search other active jobs on Home Page.