Note from Siemens:
Can you help us shape the future world class manufacturing? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build better tomorrow. Join our manufacturing team and work at the cutting edge of engineering impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- Attend new Design Kick off, raise NCR in system, and give training to workers.
- Coordination with inter departmental colleagues and Planning for achieving production plan.
- Risk / opportunities identification and mitigation plans / claim management respectively.
- Responsible for safety at shop floor and manufacturing transformers as per latest revised drawings.
- You should be a Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, have sufficient product knowledge and 2 to 3 years of industry experience.
- You should have Strong manpower handling, planning to meet target, job quality awareness, safety & housekeeping awareness, organizational skills, pro-activeness, strong decision making, achieving productivity, documentation, an ownership mindset and soft skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to manage disciplines & productivity at shop floor.
Job title: Production Group Supervisor – Floor Assembly
Working period: 6 days & all 3 shift working on weekly rotation
Job ID: 95127
Organisation: Energy Management (Siemens)
Location: Airolo (Mumbai)