- Product Data Analyst will be creating the Part numbers and maintaining the Item Master
- Cleaning and updating the Item Attributes as per D-R internal standards and procedures.
- Release the Drawing/Bill of Materials in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system.
- Product Data Analyst will be preparing and updating Bill of Materials (BoM) as per the scope of supply of Projects.
- Creating and implementing the Engineering Change Order in ERP systems from the given inputs from Engineering Department.
- Product Data Analyst will be maintaining Drawing and Item’s Revision Controls in ERP System.
- Updating the HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) Codes. Ensures that individual or departmental environmental and safety issues are handled according to legal requirements, company policy and procedures, and good work practices. Consults supervisor or manager with questions relating to environmental or safety responsibilities.
- Adopts a personal commitment to excellence. Actively supports and participates in the Total Quality process. Promotes positive change and continuous process improvement.
- Actively contributes to the teamwork concept, builds alliances among work units and cooperates effectively with others to achieve department and Operations objectives.
- Supports Company’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy including implementation of component Affirmative Action Plans. Operates in a fashion to assure compliance with all Federal, State and Local Employment Legislation.
- Wide interaction in global platform with Dresser Rand Operations worldwide
Qualification and experienced required:
- Diploma in Engineering. Preferred bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Production engineering
- Associates degree plus 2-3 year experience with Item Master’s and Bills of Material
- Experience with Web based software. General experience with the Internet.
- The candidate should be good in English language, Communication skills, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Internet, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and pdf writer software.
- Successfully interact with a high volume of D-R project personnel in performing day to day responsibilities and exhibit an ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
- Candidate must have good organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage time effectively and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We’re dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job/Req. ID: 89953
Location: Pune, MH