Engineers are responsible for execution of all engineering activities for the project assigned to them within the agreed schedule, quality as per customer expectation.
- Work on projects independently with guidance(If required) from DL/LE/Sr. Engineer- Control system Hardware/ Software Detail Design
- Perform engineering tasks as planned by the DL/LE/Sr. eng for the project as per SOS and JID.
- Responsible to ensure that assigned project tasks are executed within agreed schedule to meet the customer requirements
- Preparation and participation for turnover meeting or project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification
- Identifying potential issues and flagging them proactively to DL’s/LE/Sr. Engs.
- Implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Actions to prevent recurrence of captured defects
- Identify possible improvement opportunities in processes and standards
- Ensure common methods, techniques, tools and products as agreed by the knowledge communities / Process Owner Group (POG) Leaders are being effectively applied and provide feedback for future improvement
- Ensures that the deliverables are prepared in line with project standards / approved prototypes
- Ensures that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by doing thorough self quality checks using quality checklist/software testing/lab testing where applicable
- Prepares the RFI and updates with DL/LE/ Sr. Eng. for further email communications to customers.
- Ensuring time sheet entry into appropriate buckets periodically
- Work towards continuous Improvement while on the job to bring about Kaizen ideas and implement them
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
Job/Req. ID: req177159
Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune, MH 411013 IND