We’ve got more than the industry’s best technology—we’ve got the industry’s best service, as well. When a customer has a problem, you’ll be the one to help them out (even if it means getting a little creative), and if you can’t fix it, you’ll find someone who can. You’ll be the face of our company to our customers, ensuring that every interaction is a best-in-class experience.
- Providing support to customers that have basic technical problems.
- Documenting every interaction using one of the many tool sets provided.
- Advocating for the customer by escalating unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Monitoring the service desk ticket queue and following up to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution to user requests/incidents within agreed SLAs.
- Maintaining user, customer, and departmental confidentiality at all times.
- Providing business day support to APAC TOG/ROG managing APAC carriers for updates and low level escalations.
- Supporting incoming and outgoing information from third party suppliers, communicating and escalating with the third party suppliers and first level management to expedite incident resolution.
- Documenting and tracking all actions taken within the Enterprise Ticket Management systems and supporting flagging jeopardy tickets to relevant engineer or TL/management chain.
- Supporting third party repair ticket management on incident tickets.
You exemplify values of integrity, accountability, respect, and excellence in all your work. You’re organized, detail oriented, team centric, and have a keen sense of urgency in resolving problems, all while maintaining a focus on the customer at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work weekends, nights, and holidays.
- A degree.
- Experience in technical customer service. Ideally, an ITIL service desk.
- Computer knowledge. Ideally, with ticketing software.
- ITIL Foundation qualification.
- Experience in a 24×7 environment.
- Experience working in a network or technical customer services environment.
- Strong product and service level understanding of IP, Data, and Transmission technology.
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Job/Req. ID: 501424
Location: Bangalore, KA