As an Intern, You’ll be part of teams working on embedded technologies and projects doing POCs to prove the technologies and defining the analytic solutions, short term and long term technical road map for Inspection Technologies.
1) You will be working with the teams to prove technical feasibility studies, doing POCs and experiment with programming technologies.
2) You need to report your findings with whom you work with to understand technical capabilities and limitations of the new solutions discussed
Technical Expertise required:
- BE/B.Tech/ME/MTech Degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering/Information Technology/Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with one of the high level languages (C++,C#) and understand of SDLC .
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software engineering principles.
- Good interpersonal & organizational skills.
Desired characteristics required:
Knowledge on XML, QT and UML Knowledge in Oracle data base and SQL Server
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Job/Req. ID: 3218919
Company: GE Oil & Gas
Location: Bangalore, KA
This job is no longer available, search other active jobs on Home Page.