Can you help us craft the future through Energy Distribution? Siemens is looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Siemens R&D team, develop your skills on the job and work at the state-of-the-art products impacting entire cities, countries –craft the things to come.
- This challenging role requires concepts making, idea generation, creative skill
- You have core knowledge of basic subjects of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and analytical skills
- Designing of mechanical/electrical parts and assembly (3D modeling of sheet metal and metal casting parts, plastic molding parts) using CAD tools which includes UG NX/creo/AutoCad/solid works etc.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes, support & coordination with suppliers during release process of components
- Compilation of construction documents (3D models, drawings, BOM, SAP, documentation)
- The job requires basic knowledge of FEA and FEM analysis.
- Performing product type testing in local & international test labs.
- You should be a graduate/post graduate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 2 to 10 years of experience
- You should be innovative and have experience in switchgear or similar industry/field.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We’re dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based atKalwa/Goa,but you’ll also get to visit other locations as per business need, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Job/Req. ID: 95945