At Wipro, we hire the best emerging talent from engineering institutes across the nation. Engineers from campus form a large portion of the new workforce entering Wipro, every year. These bright young minds are put through Wipro’s world-class training programmes to further equip them with the tools required to excel in their chosen field.
At Wipro, we believe in agile growth, and it is our constant endeavor to bring out the best in you. This opportunity ensures the holistic development of every student, and provides a platform to launch a successful career as a programmer.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent
(as applicable by the university guidelines)
Year of Passing
Branch of Study
CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
Salary: INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per annum
Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (110 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Coding test on Java or C++ (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
To know more about the online test curriculum: click here
Job / Req. ID N/A
Location All India opening
Last date to apply for this job 5th July, 2018
This job is no longer available, search other active jobs on Home Page