Cyient has scheduled Walk-in Drive for the role of Junior GIS Engineer for Diploma/B.Sc graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
- Diploma/ B.Sc in any branch with the year of passing: 2017, 2016 & 2015.
- Adaptability to new technology and work environment, acceptability to work on new technologies and right attitude to deliver results
- Conversant on the usage of computers and willingness to work in our service industry
- Should be willing to work in shifts & locations
- Basic communication skills Enthusiasm on GIS Careers.
Note: Candidates who are currently pursuing higher degrees/Masters (B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA, MBA) in regular mode are not eligible for this job.
Type of employment: Contract to hire (six months)
Salary offerings during contract rolls: 1.40 LPA
Salary offerings during on regular rolls: 1.50 LPA to 1.60 LPA
- Candidates will be trained on customized tools to function as GIS Engineers.
- Mapping of features from various sources to the requirement by working on various GIS platforms.
- Candidates will be working on conversion of data or images related projects.
- Online test (Aptitude and Psychometric)
- Technical Interview.
- HR interview
- How to apply for Cyient Walk-in Drive?
Documents to carry
- Updated CV/Resume
- One passport size photo.
- Original academic certificates along with one set of photocopies
- Address and photo ID proof.
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 29 July 2018.
Venue date 29th July 2018 (Sunday) Time: 08:00 AM to 10:30 AM
16th & 17th Floor, Lanco Hills,
Technology Park, ITES/IT SEZ,