- Knowledge of engineering drawing and reading of drawings
- Understanding of specifications and ITP reading
- Computer savvy for communication and reporting of job progress
- Experience of fabrication for standard and non -standard jobs
- Should be able to estimate correct cycle time of fabricated jobs
- Visit to vendors for regular follow up and review of on- going orders.
- Vendor development & Relationship management.
- Strategic planning, Monitoring and Execution of deliverables.
- Adhere to the procurement processes and systems.
- Maintaining Vendor relationships to achieve on time performance of ordering and execution.
- Co-ordinating with internal depts. For smooth execution of the order.
- Planning and Progress reporting.
- Data analysis and MIS creation of historical data.
- Ensure the time lines of different projects.
- Basic Knowledge of IBR / ASME Codes and ISO Standards.
- Should have two wheeler for local travelling
- Should be ready to travel and stay at vendor location for longer duration
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education: UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization, B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Com – Commerce.
Interested candidates pls share your resumes on [email protected]
Thermax Group is an INR 4704 crore company, providing a range of engineering solutions to the energy and environment sectors. We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 33 International offices and 13 manufacturing facilities – 7 of which are in India and 6 overseas.
We are one of the few companies in the world that offers integrated innovative solutions in the field of heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control and chemicals. The company also designs, builds and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, waste heat recovery systems and air pollution control projects. We strive to serve our clients better by developing sustainable solutions which are environment-friendly and enable efficient deployment of energy and water resources.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Thermax Limited
This job is no longer available, search other active jobs on Home Page.