MathWorks is looking for interns majoring in Engineering or Computer Science. Simulink is a world renowned tool for model-based (block diagram) design, where dynamic system models are used from concept to simulation to implementation via automatic code generation. Simulink is currently used in the design of every-day-systems (such as cars) to advanced systems (such as space vehicles). In this position you will be working on enhancements in Simulink’s block authoring area. You will collaborate with talented developers and quality engineers to solve problems, and gain valuable experience in software development.
You will work with a development team on implementing, applying and testing block authoring features and adding new feature demos for Simulink masking.
- Candidates must be pursuing a master’s level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Additional Qualifications
- Interested in software development
- Good problem solving and programming skills
- Self-motivated and good time-management skills
Job/Req. ID: 17933-VKAT
Location: Bangalore, KA
This job is no longer available, search other active jobs on Home Page.