Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Boeing Center in India is looking for experienced Lead ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer to support for a variety of aerospace programs. Engineer will lead in analyzing customer and system requirements to develop architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- The selected candidate will utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm descriptions to create self-checking and reusable test benches from scratch
- This position will develop Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage. Utilize UVM to create drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards
- This position will be responsible for developing various electronic products consistent with requirements and specifications.
- The selected individual will identify, track and provide status & technical performance of assigned work to ensure compliance with requirements.
- This position will work in verification of ASIC/FPGA for various electronic products & LRUs of Aircraft, Rotorcraft and Spacecraft support. This position will be responsible for the development and documentation of electronic packaging design.
- Candidate shall coordinate with Program Engineering (Project, Design, Manufacturing, etc) to ensure safety of designs. Provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents. This positions supports initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development & customer engagement
- This position will be located at Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
- Experience with UVMf
- Experience with hardware emulators (Palladium, Veloce)
- Proficiency with hardware verification languages: System Verilog, System Verilog Assertions
- Ability to executable test plans
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Programming Concepts: Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Ability to create self-checking and reusable test benches from scratch
- Experience developing Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage
- Proficient in scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, etc.
- Revision Control Systems: svn, cvs, git
- Proficient in Linux Environments
- Demonstrated history of 1st pass success with ASIC designs.
- Understanding of configuration management, requirements traceability (DOORS) and related processes.
- Exposure to Aerospace standards like DO-160, DO-254 & DO-178 is an added advantage.
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
Bachelor or Master in Engineering in Electrical/Electronics with 2+ years’ of experience with an aerospace company.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Job Code: 6B1DX1
Experience Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Standard
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award: No
Division: Engineering Core
Relocation Assistance Available: Yes (Available for eligible candidates, if authorized)
Company: Boeing India Private Limited
Location: Bangalore, KA