- Deliver World Class Brand Apps, Services, Technos creating emotions & value to end-users, enabling Roles
- Design the software system, describing the specifications in technical terms:
- Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used.
- Plan appropriate user interface.
- Identify and manage dependencies with other components.
- Document these selections in a PES (Product Enhancement Specification Document)
Develop and implement new functionalities described in PES:
- Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metrics (KPIs).
- Check the progress of dependencies with other components.
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team about the developments.
- Work towards development convergence:
- Improve code quality up to the Last Build, to reach the defined quality metrics (component metrics, product metrics …)
- Regularly run lessons learned and RCA to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvement.
Resolve quality issues (backlog management):
resolution of incidents reports (IRs) reported by the Technical Customer Support or by Product QA teams
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments, understand the requirements of our development partners, know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc.
- C++ (3/4)
- Java-Script (3/4)
- Software Performance (2/4)
Job/Req. ID: 503933
Company: Dassault Systems
Location: Pune, MH