The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Embeddded Hardware/Software Development Skills for Automotive, Indian Defense, Industrial IOT Domains.
- Strong Analog and Digital Electronics Fundamentals.
- HW Architecture/Design, Component Selection, Schematics, PCB Layout (Multi Layer), Gerber, Manufacturing support
- Embedded C, C++, Device Drivers, Communication Protocols
- Tools: Eclipse, Kiel, Orcad, Mentor Pads, PSICE. TINA TI
- Board bringup and Strong HW Debugging Skills
- Analytical skills & Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work in a startup environment.
- Create reliable and robust designs.
- Hardware/Software Development Life Cycle.
- Coordinate cross-functionally teams to insure project meets project objectives and compliance standards
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Electronics Science (or related field)
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Agile or Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: VerveTronics Imagineering Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Pune, MH
Please email your CV in pdf format on [email protected]