The position will be based in Chennai.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration.
- Passionate customer focus.
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution.
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
- Relentless drive to win.
Here Is a Glimpse Of What You’ll Do:
- Enter and maintain component data and manufacturer information & approved vendor lists in global component database.
- Create a component database for all the Electrical/Electronic & Indirect materials Quality review of the component parameter attributes from datasheets.
- Provide guidance regarding part selection, design concepts, specification requirements, critical components and alternate sources.
- Validate AML and provide proper alternates if any discrepencies.
- Monitor Component EOL and manage the component obsolescence.
- Part of a cross-functional team in implementing product component changes within the Company.
Here Is Some Of What You’ll Need (required)
- Experience in Manufacturing /Engineering industry preferably in electronics.
- Good organization and technical communication skills to effectively monitor and convey component end-of-life (EOL) notifications and part change notifications (PCN’s) to Purchasing and Engineering.
- Expert knowledge of electronic components and their applications to quickly evaluate the severity of EOL’s and PCN’s, and to evaluate potential alternates.
- Familiar with circuit design principles and board layout guidelines, identifying alternate parts and manufacturers.
- Knowledge of any design softwares software like OrCAD, CIS, Allegro desirable
- Knowledge of any PLM software like Windchill, Agile.
- Working Knowledge of ERP, preferably BAAN.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Knowledge of industrial regulations like RoHS ,REACH etc desirable.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook.
Job/Req. ID: WD065821