- Analyzing leads, understanding the business models, use cases and interests.
- Making Outbound Calls, analyzing the needs and positioning the offering in the right way.
- Managing and executing calling and sales processes, from qualification through closing, while.
- Continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities with accurate forecasting.
- Giving Product Demonstrations using Web Conferencing tools.
- Updating data on the CRM: Lead/Contact Data, Activities, Opportunities/Pipelines.
- Up-sell to your closures till the accounts move over to the Farming bucket.
- You are competitive and love to win.
- You value teamwork and learning.
- You have some experience cold-calling/sales development.
- Self-starter, logical and analytical thinker, street smart, organised and highly motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills.
- BA/BS degree from university or 2 years relevant experience working in fast paced SAAS sales environment.
Sales Growth, Sales process, Business development, Sales enablement, Sales and business development, Sales force and Sales Force CRM.
Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don- t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
Job/Req. ID: 52776
Location: Bangalore, KA
This job is no longer available, search other active jobs on Home Page.