- Fault resolution of network and customer faults in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage Critical Faults and Outages in the network
- Develop other team members to enhance their technical expertise
- Assess and mitigate risk of any network changes
- Identification of any issues affecting performance or KPI’s
- Create and update support documentation
- Monitoring of Projects and Change Requests with respect to network integrity
- Impact assessment of network configuration changes
- Verification of implementation of network configuration changes in accordance with detailed designs
- Develop and support of various O&M and Routine procedures and any tools to assist and improve in maintaining the network.
- Ensure any new network elements that are to be commissioned into the network are operationally accepted to avoid performance issues.
- Provide technical support to Operations in performance, capacity and configuration to maintain and optimize Network performance
- Direct Field and Exchange staff when required
- Perform configuration changes, system installations and execute relevant test cases
- Perform and manage network investigation and manage to resolution
- Participate in a on call roster and maintain flexible hours when required
- Provide vendor escalation
- Assist the team in process improvement
- Provide emergency support
- Other activities as directed by management
Qualification: Not Provided by the recruiter
Experience: Not Provided by the recruiter
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job/Req. ID: 1800000LR0
Company: GS Global Services (Nokia)
Location: Chennai, TN