- Basic understanding of Mechanical Engineering
- Good understanding of Electricals
- Good understanding of Process Instruments
- Good understanding of Automation Programming Software’s
- Industrial Process knowhow in Dairy, Food, Beverage, Chemical, Pharma & Utilities,
- Exposure to above mentioned Industries and strong contacts in these industries.
- Ability to manage both internal and external resources within a project team environment.
- Demonstrate problem solving capabilities.
- The Engineer would be based in India
- Extensive travel will be required, Involving extended periods on sites throughout India & abroad.
Your Profile / qualifications:
- 1-7 year or work experience
- Experience on any particular Dairy / Food / Beverages / Brewery / Pharma / Chemical Industry
- Expertise in any of automation platform for e.g. Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Schneider etc.…
- Expertise in any of HMIs for e.g. Factory Talk, WinCC, TIA, InTouch, System platform etc..
- Expertise in any of programming languages for e.g. LAD, STL, FBD, SFC
- Expertise in programming standards for e.g. S88
- Should be very good at Fault finding / Troubleshooting skill and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze process P&ID
- Very Good command in Electrical / Automation Hardware’s include reading of Drawings
- Know how on Motors, VFD & Field Instruments
- Good Team player as well as Independent learner
- Project lead capabilities
- Great Communication Skills
- Self Learner
Tasks, role & responsibilities:
- Software development – HMI , PLC, SCADA
- FDS write up
- Software FAT and SAT
- IO Check on site
- Site commissioning support
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
This job is no longer available, search other active jobs on Home Page.