- Carry out intensive design research to understand the user needs and imagine multiple concepts
- Visualize and prototype concepts using various CAD & Rapid Prototyping tools
- Create extensive and high-quality documentation for communicating design with manufacturing partners
- Create high quality renders and visualizations for poles
- Make out impression drawing, and the accuracy of the drawing is crucial
- Make 3D model with proficient skills in Solid works and further refine the design
- Engage with engineering, product & marketing teams and manufacturing partners to bring the product to life Evaluate production prototypes, EVT (Engineering Validation Test) and DVT (Design Validation Test) builds Requirements
- Over 1-3 years of working architectural experience from Telecom or Automobile industry.
- Bachelor degree or the equivalent in Industrial/ Product Design / Mechanical / Electrical
- Excellent Auto CAD skills in either Rhino 3D, Alias, Pro E or Solid works
- Excellent 2D and 3D rendering capabilities (through Keyshot)
- Strong problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills
- Collaborate with cross- functional groups as a great team player
Job/Req. ID: 5459
Last date to apply for this job: 9 January 2019
This job is no longer available, search other active jobs on Home Page.