This post is for Intern Mechanical, EMCC for Period of 6 months
- Good Basic knowledge and understanding on Orthographic projections, Isometric views, angle of projections, part drawings, assembly drawings etc.
- Ability to read engineering drawings- machined boxes, sheet metal boxes, PCBs, Electrical harnesses, fasteners, connectors etc.
- Ability to read, understand and deduce assembly hierarchy of sub-assembly and related parts from assembly drawings and parts list.
- Awareness on ASME Y14.5 – GDnT standards.
- Enthusiasm to learn new things on the job.
- Good Basic knowledge on limits, fits and tolerances.
- Reasonable understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing.
- Ability to read and understand Standard Work / Work Instructions document and apply the same in day to day work.
- Ability to use MS Office suite with ease (like WORD, XL,PPT etc)
- Ability to status the progress of the work on regular basis.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to stay focused to deliver results and meet the commitments.
- Develop and maintain Good teaming relationship with the people in the team.
- Ability to adapt to the UTAS work environment at the shortest time.
The Intern will be trained on Unigraphics Modeling, Drafting, Motor Drive Electronics Assembly, Process Mandates and Manufacturing Hints
- Diploma/B.E in Mechanical Engineering.
- Students in Final Semester would be preferred
Job/Req. ID: 39919
Company: United Technologies