The TL will provide leadership for a cross-functional team to design and develop new products for The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz ltd. As project leader, the Mechanical Designer is expected to develop mechanical components and technology strategies for new products while also identifying opportunities to improve existing products.
While this position will be based full time in our R&D office, and travel time is expected to be 15 -20%.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Mechanical or equivalent from a tier 1 or tier 2 universities.
- Minimum 3 years of product design/engineering experience, includes use the standards of mechanical engineering and design software (i.e. CAD, FEA, ).
- Experience in kinematics, dynamic and tolerance analysis
- Experience in design calculations and standard part selection.
- Experience in design for manufacturability and assembly.
- Proficient in performing engineering calculations.
- Ability to use industry standard CAD systems for design and documentation. (SolidWorks, Creo will be Preferred )
- Robotics experience will be a plus.
- Project Management experience will be an asset.
- New Product Development
- Existing product updates and changes.
- Researches and develops core technologies required by Customer to sustain or improve its competitive lead.
- Designs, develops, analyzes and documents product designs which meet the functional, cost, reliability, manufacturability and safety requirements of company.
- Applies skills necessary to design, develop and introduce new products with the greatest possible design margins and in the shortest amount of time.
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills.
- Serves as the project team leader throughout the initial phases of the New Product Introduction process, defining schedules, assigning tasks and quantifying progress against project goals.
- Serves as a mentor to designers within the company, helping them develop their design, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Interacting with customer’s to ensure quality and provide solutions to problems
- Liaising with vendors and customers to develop new designs and manage product launch and success
- Maintaining positive working relationships and providing service support within Cross functional team
- Organizing and executing project / design meetings as needed
- Documenting and reporting design / project data in required format
Job/req. ID: N/A
Company: The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Ltd
Location: Gurgaon. HR
Note: You have to sign in to Linkedin to apply for this job
This job is no longer available, search other active jobs on Home Page.