- Designing of Turbo-Generator components & assemblies with the strong understanding of design and system requirements of the products.
- Design & Engineering work for Turbo Generator R&D Projects.
- Design and construction of Generator excitation system.
- Communicate technically complex and commercially sensitive information on various internal and external platforms.
- Participate in Design Reviews to ensure the achievement of technical requirements of engineering projects.
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 4-8 years of experience.
- Candidates from premier engineering institutes are preferred.
- Exposure to or knowledge of Turbo Generator and it’s excitation system is desirable.
- Hands on experience on CAD tools (UG-NX &/or Pro/E) is must.
- Good working knowledge of NX features such as PMI, NX Programming, wave-linking, Synchronous Modeling & working with expressions.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing processes, GD&T, DFA/DFM.
- Good knowledge of Strength of Material, Mechanical design concepts.
- Knowledge on Turbo-machinery (Generator) is preferred.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Team Player
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We’re dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job/Req. ID: 94770
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: Mechanical