- Provides technical support on customer applications/products
- Implements specified changes to product or process to reduce defects, improve quality, and lower costs
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for product development
- Reads documents to understand customer requirements/needs
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code
- Reviews customer collateral for completeness
No other information is provided by the recruiter.
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
Thanks to the outstanding caliber of the Cadence team and the empowering culture that we have cultivated for over 25 years, Cadence continues to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our shared passion for solving the world’s toughest technical challenges, our dedication to pushing the limits of the industry, and our drive to do meaningful work differentiates the people of Cadence.
Cadence is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any other protected class.
Job/Req. ID: R26233
Location: Noida, UP