Atkins is the largest engineering and design consultancy in the UK, the largest multidisciplinary consultancy in Europe and one of the largest design firms in the world. Our Water Operations team is one of the largest in the UK. Our clients include high-profile utility companies, local authorities and independent businesses.
Due to expanding workload in the United Kingdom, USA and the Middle East, Atkins have an excellent career development opportunity for an enthusiastic civil engineer to join our Civil and Structural team in our Global Design Centre in Bengaluru, India.
- Ensure compliance with UK Health & Safety requirements and CDM Regulations and incorporate design for safety.
- Ensure compliance with Atkins Quality Management Procedures.
- Deliver projects on time and to quality and budget.
- Mentoring of Graduate/Assistant Engineers.
- Originator of calculations to International codes of practice.
- Check and/or review of calculations and drawings.
- Familiarity with UK/BS Codes of Practice.
- Ability to contribute to the project management of detailed design of projects.
- Ability to apply, promote and improve quality systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel proficient.
- Basic knowledge on drafting software like.
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D,
- Reporting to the C & S Team Leader
Qualifications & experience:
- Degree qualification within Civil Engineering and master’s degree in environmental engineering.
- Experience – 2+ years of experience in the Water & Wastewater Industry.
- UK experience is preferred
- Experience of detailed design drawings and calculationsWALK-IN DETAILS
Walk-in Interview details:
Date – 8th March 2019
Timings – 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Venue – Atkins, member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, 10th Floor Safina Towers, #3, Ali Asker Road, Bengaluru 560052
Landmark – Vikram Hospital, Vasanth Nagar.
Documents to Carry – 3 copies of CV with Photograph and copies of CTC Break-up, Payslip, education & experience certificates.
CANDIDATE FOUND NOT SUITABLE AT THE CV REVIEW STAGE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW.
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. These are reviewed with individuals through an annual appraisal process. We actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Atkins, member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, 10th Floor Safina Towers, #3, Ali Asker Road, Bengaluru 560052
Date of Publish: 26 February 2019
Job Category: civil/environments
Note: You have to sign-in to Linkedin to apply for this job