The Consulting Engineer for OpenPages will be responsible for doing development work on a daily basis, including but not restricted to Installation, Configuration, Development, Deployment and Post Support of the entire OpenPages application. He will also be assisting with the development of proposals, supporting business development activities and actively participating in the developer services community via knowledge sharing, best practice documentation and training.
Person familiar with a background of GRC(Governance, Risk and Compliance) or Risk Analytics will be an added advantage. The person must be also willing to learn new areas and must be able to pick up things quickly related to the OpenPages application. Good communication skills a must for this position.
- Implementing packaged applications in a commercial environment.
- Work with workflow automation technologies
- Working on customer-centric environment (off site)
How IBM help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
- Strong Java/J2EE development experience with High level understanding of Web
- Applications Architecture, Oracle Database, and J2EE Application Server technology
- Familiarity with Risk Management, Corporate / IT Governance, Sarbanes-Oxley, Basil II, Solvency II or workflow automation technologies are great advantage.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills and Excellent customer facing Skills.
1 to 5 years of Work experience in Java/J2EE in Risk Management or IT Governance
Preferred Education: Master’s Degree
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software uniquely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things.
Job/Req. ID: 221347BR
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Software/IT