Hi friends, Bloom Energy is conducting interview for the post of Design Engineer.
- Work with E1 team for new drawing and spec framework development
- Update IC/AEP/FEP drawing and spec document for ECN release
- Support design of fixtures and hardware for sustaining engineering experiments
- Design of fixturing for next generation product development
- Support general drawing preparation and update for stack engineering team
- Creation and verification of screen printing screens to support engineering dev. and production
- Use procurement system to generate purchase requisitions to pay for prototypes
- Work with local machine shops/fabricators to have parts built to specification
- Develop and conduct experiments to verify and refine designs.
- Update the specification documents for interconnects as and when required.
- Provide technical product support for IC related failure issues as and when required.
- Support stack production yield analysis and investigate root cause analysis with the team as and when required.
- Engineer level with Mechanical Design Engineering background.
- Experience using SolidWorks 3D/2D for mechanical design.
- Should possess a good design engineering analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of GD&T. Knowledge of BE drawing standards a plus.
- Experience with ePDM drawing management systems preferred.
- Knowledge of product lifecycle, spec documentation, Agile is preferred.
Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or Masters in Mechanical Design.
Between 1 -2 years related experience in the above mentioned field.
Reports To: Senior Manager (Stack Mechanical Team)
Job/Req. ID: 21193
Company: Bloom Energy
Job category: Mechanical