Dell is conducting a Walk-in interview for the post of Technical Support Technician.
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals(e.g. printers, projectors, etc.) and software.
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for Out of warranty and In warranty solution sales.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Graduate Fresher to 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
4th April & 5th April 2019 (Thursday & Friday) Time: 12.00 pm – 03.00 pm
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square,
Opposite Central Park,
Sector Road, Sector-43,
Gurugram – 122002 (Gurgaon)
Note: For this walk-in please carry a resume & valid Govt. ID proof.