The primary responsibility for this role is to support presales engineering for Building Automation System global projects as per country specific standards. Handling daily routine activities related to presales estimation support by preparing technical assessments. Basic knowledge about bill of material preparation, cost estimation to come up with competitive bid. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review project inputs and specifications; should be able to capture the scope and understand the complete requirements of the project.
- Review MEP drawings, specification, SOP and identify HAVC equipment, dampers and sensors.
- Preparation and participation for project kick-off / review meetings with technical queries, compliance / deviations log, risk logs and record minutes of meeting.
- Adherence to standard estimation process and guideline to select proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services to come up with the optimum budget.
- Creation of bill of material, selection of sensors, control valves, dampers, air flow stations, controllers etc.
- Preparation of Building Automation System network architecture
- Ensure quality assurance, defect free deliverables and on time deliveries.
- Ensure timesheet compliance with respect to entry and review for self.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary & Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Strong knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of Operator workstations, Supervisory Controllers, DDC controllers, Sensors & Actuators etc.
- Knowledge of different types of network protocols like BACNet, LON, Modbus, OPC, and other protocols.
- Must be proficient in wiring of starters, field devices, safety interlocks & panels.
- Experience in engineering, installing and commissioning of HVAC & BMS systems for infrastructure projects like pharmaceuticals, airports, commercial buildings, hospitals.
- Experience in the field of Automation (PLC programming/SCADA).
- Must be a quick learner & should have a keen eye for problem solving.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
Qualification & experience:
- BE/ME (Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication.
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in Building Automation Industry, BMS Design Engineering.
Company: Johnsons Control
Location: Pune, MH