KONE is focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice.
- Accountable for the end-users and the site safety.
- Accountable for the safe working environment.
- Accountable for solving the complex technical issues that can not be solved by the maintenance technician by applying the correct break down correct analysis procedures.
- Accountable for performing first visits of unknown equipment coming from competitors or KONE.
- Responsible to evaluate and assist the supervisor with the Installation Maintenance handover.
- Accountable to communicate new technical issues found on the equipments that could cause call outs or safety hazards (and to create the linked sales leads)
- Responsible to actively identify any technical competence gap caused by new equipment in service (both from competitor and from new equipment) and communicate it to supervisor / technical helpdesk).
- Accountable to feedback any repair/adjust that could reduce call outs and actively communicate with Clinica Specialists, Clinica Analysts and Technical Helpdesk.
- Responsible for safe working practices and carrying out the operations according to maintenance instructions and safety instructions.
- Responsible for effectively planning his workload, in conjunction with the service supervisor.
- Accountable for raising sales lead to his supervisor.
- Accountable for very precise and timely reporting of the work done according to the process.
- Responsible for submitting time sheets based on the execution.
- Responsible for managing his proximity stock (shelving, inventory, stock transfer, etc),
- identifying the spare need, requesting the spare to his supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping the service tooling, van, instruments, etc safe, maintained and in good condition.
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the products, the methods and the safety by feedback to the PCM organization and his supervisor.
Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? In 2018, we had annual net sales of EUR 9.1 billion. We employ over 57,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Job/Req. ID: R0587431
Job Category: Mechanical
Date of Publish:16 april 2019