Siemens is hiring Comos Developer for their Gurgaon office in Haryana.
- As part of the Gas Turbine Engineering project management office, the candidate is expected to provide global project management for planning, execution and monitoring of R&D projects/programs.
- Maintenance and new development of Comos tools features.
- Be part of the global platform team for Comos and drive harmonization & improvements
- Release and maintain reference documentation related to tool design
- Drive design to cost measures
- We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Ability to travel globally
- Excellent team player to support and serve the global team
- High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong dedication to the product and willingness to own it
- Solid entrepreneurial thinking
- Solid understanding about the interactions of quality, costs and delivery time
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Expertise in R&D
- Expertise in COMOS or equivalent
- Expertise in Visual Basic Coding or Application Development
- Expertise in power generation business
- Solid experience with working in a global team
Qualification & experience:
- Bachelor in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other comparable degree
- 1 year in the related work in Visual Basic Coding or Application Development.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We’re dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job/Req. ID: 109556
Location: Gurgaon, HR