Engineering Innovations Research Pvt. Ltd. is hiring for the post of Embedded Engineer.
- Ability to conceptualize, research, design, develop, test, debug and deploy the circuit as per requirement.
- Also expert in micro-controller programming, interfacing various hardware like motors, actuators and sensors.
- Need to work with product prototyping team for physical design concerns, hardware vendors for interfacing concerns and software team for IoT features.
- Tools – Proteus/ Keil/ MPLAB/ MATLAB etc.
- Good understanding of micro-controller, microprocessor internals and understanding of memory regions and their usage.
- Knowledge of hexadecimal number and Maths and a very good understanding of Boolean algebra.
- One must have a good understanding of digital and small analogy electronics ability to read and understand schematics ability to effectively use volt and ohm meter and oscilloscope.
- A very good understanding of Boolean math (logic).
- Excellent knowledge of what interrupts are and how they work in code.
- An understanding of the different kinds of memory (RAM, ROM, Flash), the differences between them and how they are read, written, accessed.
- Ability to use a debugger to perform at least simple operations such as setting breakpoints, single stepping, examining variable values, examining memory, examining registers – and understanding the when to enable and disable interrupts when single stepping using a debugger.
- The ability to read and understand datasheets, and produce driver code for a given device based on the information contained in its datasheet.
- Developing code to run under an RTOS (Real-Time Operating System), and how to use semaphores, mutexes, queues, inter-task communications
- How to develop and debug code for peripherals such as UARTs, A/D & D/A converters, timers, PWM generation from a timer, real-time clocks, etc.
- How to develop and debug code for communications using RS-232 (and it’s variants), SPI, I2C, and parallel data ports.
- How to develop and debug code with stacks, queues, linked lists, and other common data constructs.
- A good understanding of DMA (Direct Memory Access), and how to implement it for systems which have DMA capability.
- A good understanding of Internet of Things (IoT) and pervasive computing
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Engineering Inovations Research Pvt. ltd
Location: Jabalpur, MP
Date of Publish: 19 April 2019
Note: You have to sign-in to Linkedin to apply for this job