Schindler is seeking candidates for the post of Sales Executive – Modernization.
- Collecting leads and market information about potential customers
- Approaching such establishments (residential or commercial) with elevators looking for either replacement or modernization.
- Understanding the customer needs
- Auditing existing equipment and determining on retention of components and gauging financial viability
- Makes the sales pitch.
- Commercial negotiations and order finalization
- Assisting the Installation team during project execution
- Project handover and order closing
- Collection of payments
Qualification & requirements:
- Should be a B.E (in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics). MBA would be preferred but not mandatory.
- Should be good in English and Hindi. Knowledge of Marathi.
- Should have passion for sales and should be a go-getter.
- Should be willing to take up challenging assignments.
- Should be ready to work at stretched hours
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company’s success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Established in 1998, Schindler India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Schindler Holding Co. We supply elevators, escalators and mobility technology for all market segments: residential apartment blocks, business and shopping centers, high-rise towers as well as transport infrastructure such as metro stations and airport terminals. With sales growth double that of the industry, a rapidly burgeoning portfolio and expanding employee base each year, Schindler India is poised for a leadership position in India in the short term.
Job/Req. ID: 28641
Location: Mumbai, MH
Send us your complete application at Chaitra Variar ([email protected])