ABB is conducting interview for the post of Mechanical Design Engineer.
You as a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for following activities
- Providing Design engineering comprising of 3D concept, 2D detailing and Robot simulations for customer specific applications meeting the timelines.
- Preparing different options and solutions incorporating the ABB Design standards and or International design standards.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Qualification & other requirements:
- Diploma/Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Mechatronics.
- 2 to 3 years + experience in Mechanical design engineering & Robotic Simulation proposals.
- Knowledge of Design software essential: Solid works 2016 / Catia V5/ NX & AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of GD&T, Design of fixtures, Mechanical elements required.
- Good knowledge of English required.
- Ability to communicate clearly both written & verbal in English
Job/Req. ID: IN68947057_E1
Location: Bangalore, KA